Thread: How To Fix cpbrkpie.ocx

How To Fix cpbrkpie.ocx

Hi friends,

I am having Dell laptop everything was working fine but from few days i am facing some issues like laptop performance is very slow, sometime laptop gets freeze and slow boot up etc. After finding a lot i came to know that there is some issues with my cpbrkpie.ocx file and repairing this file would solve my issue. Can anyone tell me what should i do ?

How To Fix cpbrkpie.ocx

It might happen that your laptop is being infected by virus because of which your laptop gets freeze or is having slow boot up, in such case i would recommend you to install the latest version of antivirus and have a scan for the same or else you can restore your system back to early day where your system was workign fine

Download software to remove cpbrkpie.ocx file

If you are sure that your laptop is being infected because of cpbrkpie.ocx then it seems that your laptop is being infected by virus whose behavior is to created as a process on disk, deleted as a process from disk, enabled as an In Process Object/Server etc. I have found a software where you can remove cpbrkpie.ocx file without formatting your laptop. For downloading click here