Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Epsxe burutter.dll Missing error

Operating Systems

Old 04-08-2009

Epsxe burutter.dll Missing error

I am new to emulation, and I discovered the emulator ePSXe 1.6.0. and after downloading and installing it When i launch the ePSXe.exe application , a window opens with the following error : ePSXe.exe component not found, and the following errror message appear : This application could not start because burutter.dll could not be found. reinstalling burutter.dll may fix the problem. of this application , please if anyone Can Help me , then you are most welcome , Thank you in advance.

Old 04-08-2009

Re: Epsxe burutter.dll Missing error

Try deleting all of the ePSXe files and redownload it. ePSXe is supposed to come with the file. First thing to try is to reinstall the software if you haven't done so. Download it from the official ePSXe site, and maybe re-download all the plugins. Beyond that if it doesn't work, I presume its a problem with an earlier Operating System.
Old 04-08-2009

Try epsxe 1.7 , This is one of the latest PSX emulator for windows based computer, very simple to use with very good features and compatibility. Download the plugins pack and unzip it in the Plugins directory of ePSXe.AS this only requires the PSX Bios scph1001.bin that you have to find somewhere else. The ePSXe 1.7 pack already includes the burutter.dll
Old 04-08-2009

Download the the burutter.dll and copy/paste it into your windows/system32 folder.this may solve the problem

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , ,