Thread: PlayStation Emulator For Mac

PlayStation Emulator For Mac

Hello , I want a Good playstation emulator for the Mac operating system , Currently i have windows xp but you know xp playstation emulator wont work on mac , so do you know any good playstation emulator for mac ,please tell me where can i download it ,please help thanks in advance

Re: PlayStation Emulator For Mac

PCSX is a Sony Playstation (PSX) emulator which will allow you to play many PSOne game titles on a Macintosh Computer System. PCSX is not an original emulator but is ported from the Linux emulator of the same name. Since PCSX relies on plugins for core functionality several plugins have been ported and / or written from scratch. For simplicity these plugins are bundled with the main emulator download.

Requirements
    • Mac OS X 10.2 or newer

Emulating a PSX is processor intensive and will need a 800MHz CPU or better for many games. However it's not unlikely that some games will play very nicely on slower hardware. You mileage may vary.

Download from Here

There are few good games on the Mac. The alternative remaining is to find a good emulator to run games that may be a little older, but which are already known and famous hits. FlareStorm gives you access to the entire library of Playstation through a 100% Cocoa development. So! GTA, Resident Evil and other Tony Hawk can be played on your mac, FlareStorm is Definately An emulator with a bright future, even if it is still developing.

Wherever you are, this emulator offers you to play several popular PlayStation games on your PC. Play on your laptop, with friends or at home. With it, you have a choice about how and where you want to play PlayStation games. Beware, by law, you must have the original before playing on the emulator.