Thread: Gameboy Emulators for Mac

Gameboy Emulators for Mac

Hello,
    I have a Macbook and I would like to play Pokemon Silver in a good emulator on my mac ,So Can You tell me about any good gba emulator for mac , Perhaps if someone could help me then it would be great
    Thank you!

Re: Gameboy Emulators for Mac

If you are a fan of Nintendo games and Want to play the Game on Mac , then you can again enjoy them with this emulator called KiGB.KiGB can emulate most games and includes a series of graphics filters that make it one of the best emulators of GameBoy, It Supports the emulation of the Super Game Boy, the Game Boy Printer, besides Kirby Tilt & Tumble, it Support Game Genie or Game Shark codes, With Which You can use all kinds of codes that will give you infinite lives and many more things help you reach the end.

Try Boycott Advance , it was developed to run home brew Gameboy Advance software, and to that end it works quite well. It is also able to run a wide variety of commercial games, although there are some known issues that prevent some titles, particularly newer ones, from working correctly. There are no plans to spend any more effort on compatibility until the Gameboy Advance is no longer on commercial sale; as such, bug reports for this emulator will be ignored at this time

Download
    Boycott Advance (1.2MB)

Try GbMac ,This is another very good Gameboy emulator. It is extremely fast, meaning all you poor folks at home stuck with 68040's instead of PowerMacs can enjoy GameBoy emulation at full speed! One to watch. Visual Boy Advanced is also better then any other though. Make sure you get a version with link support as it is much faster...