Thread: Free Download N64 Emulators

Free Download N64 Emulators

Hello , Freinds , I Would like to Share a Free N64 Emulator Which i Have Been Using for a While

Project 64
    Best N64 emulator for Windows, Project 64 is still under development. but It is very powerful and has always improvements on the various lugins.Project64 is a Nintendo 64 emulator which at first seemed to have popped up out of nowhere. I had some trouble trying it myself as my PC doesn't meet the steep system requirements of Project64. Yet from what I have seen, if you have the right PC, Project64 will probably work better for you than any other Nintendo 64 emulator.

Download From Here

If You Use Any Other Free Good N64 Emulator then You Are Invited to Share it with me , post Below

Re: Free Download N64 Emulators

The second best N64 emulator. It emulates most games. This emulator is open source, but its development seems to have stopped since 2004. The real progress is not here but especially in improving the plugins, which are used correctly in an emulator daunting.

Download From Here

Mupen64

Linux users are becoming more Demanding and therefore the software that runs on this operating system are also more numerous and powerful. Mupen64 is certainly not perfect, like all N64 Emulator but still very powerful. On the official site you can also find versions for MacOS and Windows.

Mupen64 is a n64 emulator Designed to be multi-OS. It has been developed on / for Linux originally but the emulator has already been ported successfully on Windows and MacOSX for example. Actually the program can be easily ported on all OS supported by the SDL library.

In its current state, the emulator is highly compatible and use a plugin system. With the correct plugins (`` correct''can be computer dependent), it can achieve nearly perfect graphics and sound in many games.

The biggest problem of this emulator until now was its speed but now it's progressively changing with a totally new core and there's still a huge room for improvements. Anyway if you have a fast machine, you should already be able to get many games running fullspeed.

Mupen64 0.5 for Linux

Mupen64 0.5.1 for Windows

Nemu is a very good emulator for Nintendo 64 console , it is certainly not perfect but it is regularly updated making it almost a rival to Ultra HLE. Updates are frequent for both emulators we should say there is a neck and neck competition in the near future. If you like the Nintendo 64 emulator nemu is to be followed closely.