Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Windows XP home volume license key

Operating Systems

Old 30-07-2009

Windows XP home volume license key

Hello friends,

I don't know how recently my friend had got genuine license key for his computer when i asked him about the same he told me that it's available very easy on internet i have try to entry his license key on my Windows XP home i got a message as invalid key and when i told my friend to find it for me he was not able to find it. Can anyone provide me a genuine license key for my Windows XP home, i would really appreciate that person.

Old 30-07-2009

Re: Windows XP home volume license key

You are not allowed to post such kind of queries on this forum. This is against the rules and regulations of the forum.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , ,