Thread: How to Play Burned Disc in Dreamcast

How to Play Burned Disc in Dreamcast

Hello , Can You Tell me how can i play Burn Disc in the Sega Dreamcast Emulator , I heard the Burn Disc Cannot played in the sega Dreamcast, actually i Had a one Burn disc that i tried playing but it wont work, so can you tell me the solution to these problem , Thanks in advance

Re: How to Play Burned Disc in Dreamcast

Hello , With DisCJuggler You Can Play Burned Disn , it is Halfway between Nero Burning ROM and Easy CD Creator, DiscJuggler is another burning software like its competitors, which support the functions of burning the most Supported Formats Through it Raw mode support DiscJuggler still offers a few more than the software competitors, this is also the favorite among the Dreamcast users to make backup copies of the Game

Many programs and Games for dreamcast are distributed on the Internet in the form of *. cdi. These are DiscJuggler images . To burn these images correctly,You need the Discjuggler software and you must follow a certain procedure that is explained in detail here:

1) To burn these images, you need DiscJuggler. You can download it from official website www.padus.com , The version available is a demo that will allow you to burn disc at 1x.

2) Run DiscJuggler

3) Go to File and click New.

4) In the menu that appears, select the CD Image to CD Recorder.

5) Now select the image you want to burn by clicking on this icon (located under "source")

6) Select your burner

7) Then, adjust the speed at which you want to burn your cd rom in the left window. Then click the Advanced tab and select the same options as shown on the capture below:

8) Finally, click the Start button to start burning the cd

after burning the process is done

Dont Forget to Set the Following option

In the "Misc", leave the option unchanged ,In the "Action", put "Write" and "Copies", set to 1. ,In the "Method" which helped set the burn speed, you can choose between speed x1, x2, x4 and x8 , (Only if you have a registered version of DiscJuggler but if this is not the case, then you can not choose burning speed , it will remain on x1, which is really okay except that it will take more than time). 4X speed is recommended, but you can burn in on x2 or x1. You can also try to burn in x8 if you wish.