Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Download mudlord rice video plugin

Operating Systems

Old 30-07-2009

Download mudlord rice video plugin

Hello , I want to download mudlord rice video plugin , Can You Tell me Where Can i Download the Mudlord Rice Video plugin , i heard it is the best pluing for the Nindento emulator , is these true ,please help , Thank in advance

Old 30-07-2009

Re: Download mudlord rice video plugin

This plugin is arguably the most accurate video plugin with the most features currently available for Nintendo 64 emulation. Good Job team!

Useful Links:
Download for 1964 .99 (last release of the original emulator that included the Rice Video Plugin): http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/s...9.exe?download

Download From Here
Old 30-07-2009

Re: Download mudlord rice video plugin

Rice Video is an open source DirectX and OpenGL graphics plug-in for Nintendo 64 emulators that support the Zilmar video plugin specifications. The project underwent several different releases, which then finally it became open source at version 6.1.1 beta 10 on March 30, 2006 when Rice, the author of Rice Video, posted the source code at the EmuTalk forums. It is now under constant development under a group of individuals, in accordance with Rice's wishes to have someone (or some group) work on the plugin. Under this new management, development on the plugin will continue, and improvements to the plugin will still be made.

Rice no longer maintains the plug-in. This unofficial build of Rice Video, with various enhancements and bug fixes, was being developed by Mudlord and is now developed by Aristotle and the team in this site.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , ,