Thread: Failing hard drive cause system freezes

Failing hard drive cause system freezes

hi
    my home computer troubling me by getting hang or freezes while booting.i dont know why this happening but my friend suggest me to replace hard drive as he had such problem and by replacing hard drive he solve that . i want to know is that every time reason for such problem is hard drive ? is that for me also any solution ?
    thank youi

Re: Failing hard drive cause system freezes

Yes HARD DISK failure can be reason for system freezes but as you said while login windows hangs there can be other hardware or software problem can be exist like system freezes can be due to viruses , Lan problem , video card problem ..

I had such freezing problem and that was due to hard drive because it had bad sectors so i use HDD Regenerator .HDD Regenerator is a unique program for regeneration of physically damaged hard disk drives. It does not hide bad sectors, it really restores them check this Bad Sectors!!!

features
    • Ability to detect physical bad sectors on a hard disk drive surface
    • Ability to repair physical bad sectors (magnetic errors) on a hard disk surface
    • The product ignores file system, scans disk at physical level. It can be used with FAT, NTFS or any other file system, and also with unformatted or unpartitioned disks
    • Bootable regenerating diskette allows starting regenerating process under DOS automatically
    • Bootable regenerating CD can be created from the program and used to automatically start regenerating process

Dr. V Guest

you can try to boot from safe mode if that works then problem must be in some extra onboard peripherals other wise that can be hard drive problem also now days all hard drive have 5years warranty so if you have your warranty you can claim it..