Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

User account wont let me in my profile

Operating Systems

Old 28-07-2009
jade

User account wont let me in my profile

Hello everybody,

I have Windows vista installed on my notebook.I have a situation out here.My user account not letting me in my profile. whenever i put password it giving me user profile account can not log on...what to do??
please help me..

thanks goes for any help..!!

Old 28-07-2009
Dr. V

Re: User account wont let me in my profile

You can possibly get back to your admin and alter the pass word for your other account after that if it does not allowing you in the profile is probably corrupt move the file to another account use admin account go to my computer click on local disk C: documents and settings find your profile and move everything to another profile in a new folder then delete the old profile then make a new one
Old 28-07-2009

This worked out for me First i disabled the User Account Control and then tried to log in again.For this i went to Control Panel and type in “UAC” into the search box.Then i would be able to see a link for “Turn User Account Control (UAC) on or off" will appear.i turned off it.On the next screen you should un mark the box for “Use User Account Control (UAC)”, and thenapply the changes.may be you try this...
Old 28-07-2009

Dear bro,I would suggest you a utility program called "ophcrack". It will definitely help you what technicians use to "unlock" user accounts on a computer. Burn it to a CD and pop it in your DVD/CD drive and boot from there try this out..best of luck for you...

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , ,