Thread: Graphic properties change on Windows Vista when coming out of sleep mode

Graphic properties change on Windows Vista when coming out of sleep mode

I'm running Windows Vista as my operating system. The problem is that my graphic properties keep on changing whenever it comes out of sleep mode. Can any body tell that how can i stop graphic properties changing on Windows Vista while coming out of sleep mode? Does any body knows how can i do it? Kindly provide me the correct solution for the above issue. Any kind of help on the above issue would be appreciated.

Re: Graphic properties change on Windows Vista when coming out of sleep mode

Vista desktops and laptops have significantly different power management needs, options and configurations. Safe Mode itself should automatically run with a low resolution setting that most monitors would be able to handle.

For that you need to hold F8 key while booting your PC and select " Enable VGA Mode" after getting windows you should decrease resolution from the display properties menu,because your monitor doesn't support your current display resolution. After you get it running again you should see about installing a proper driver for the monitor you are using. To help
    prevent this sort of thing happening in future, in Windows, in the advanced Display settings also enable the option that says "Hide modes that this monitor cannot display".

In order to get rid of the above issue, you need try to set the default Graphic properties settings on your system. For doing so you need to Right click on your desktop, then need to select graphic properties, after that click on settings and then change it and try to set it as your default one.