Thread: Download epsxe plugins

Download epsxe plugins

Hello , I downloaded the software ePSXe but I have a problem Running it : When I click "Run CDROM", a message appears: "ePSXe is NOT completely configured go to config-> video to configure it" , I dont seem to understand What is the problem? it seem to be a plugin error to me, So can you tell me Where can i get plugins ePSXe , or how can i configure it , for please help me solve it , Thank you in advance.

Re: Download epsxe plugins

It's really easy to configure it , just unzip the bios in the bios folder of ePSXe and after starting the emulator, go to config-> bios to display this window. Click on "select", select the bios file and click "OK".

You video option would not have been configured , to configure it , go to video option from option menu, This menu lets you configure the video plugin (display manager) to ePSXe, the plugins that you have downloaded put it in the plugins directory Which is in the root directory of the emulator). The various configuration options available depend only video plugin used.

You Can Download the epsxe plugins from Here http://www.epsxe.com/download.php

Use Pete's OpenGL plugin for best graphics, if your card supports OpenGL, and use Pete's Software GPU plugin for highest compatibility. are you launching the emulator via desktop shortcut? check the "start in" field of the shortcut and make sure it is looking at the directory that contains the executable because if it is not written out correctly the emulator will most likely look on the desktop for the BIOS or plugins.