Thread: What is tcauto.exe ?

What is tcauto.exe ?

Hi friends,

Today when i was finding some of my important files i came across tcauto.exe as per my knowledge i haven't install any problem or application which has tcauto.exe. I am very much interested to know whats the use and how does it works. Can anyone provide me some information about it. Please reply because your small information would be very informative to others.

Information about tcauto.exe

The main behavior of tcauto.exe is to add products to the system registry, it also creates other processes on disk, sometimes it deletes other processes from disk, executes a process and registers a Dynamic Link Library File. At the same time it can also communicate with other computer systems using HTTP protocols and writes to another Process's Virtual Memory which is also known as Process Hijacking and finally it can send email using SMTP protocols too.

Issue tcauto.exe in Windows XP

I am facing some issue with my system whenever i am trying to open any application i am getting an message as TCAuto.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. Does anyone how what to do in this case?

What is tcauto.exe ?

If you are getting this error message then in that case you need to download tcauto.exe from the internet and run it's exe file make sure no other application are running back when you are running this file and reboot your computer for changes to get effected.For downloading tcauto.exe click here.