Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 25-07-2009
Members

Batch halts on last command

I am having a small doubt in command prompt is there any way where i can come to know that when my batch file has completed. For example i am having a batch file whose name is file.bat which execute every day by me. But the issue over here is that i don't either is still running or has completed it's execution. Can anyone tell me how to how to recognize batch halts on last command.
Old 25-07-2009

If you wan to know that does your batch file has completely executed or not in that case you need to check out does your cursor some out at C:\Documents and settings\computer name\ then you can consider that your batch file is being executed successfully.
Old 25-07-2009
Members

Thanks for providing me information about it usually before my cursor goes to C:\Documents and settings\abc\, i used to exit it assuming that my file had being executed but they where not actually executed and now when i have a check for the same i came to know that it takes a very long time right now early it was executed very fast.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: ,