Thread: ppal3ppc.exe in windows xp

ppal3ppc.exe in windows xp

My windows xp shows PPAL3PPC.EXE on desktop, i tried to find location of PPAL3PPC.EXE file, Location : C:\Program Files\Online Services\peoplepc\ PPAL3PPC.EXE. What does that mean? I have mtnl broad band connection. Does anyone know what causes this issue and how to fix it?Any help will be extremely appreciated.

Re: ppal3ppc.exe in windows xp

You can delete ppal3ppc.exe form task manager if it always run as background process or you can delete it buy finding location (C:\Program Files\Online Services\PeoplePC\ISP5900\Branding\ppal3ppc.exe) and delete that folder.

Use McAfee Avert Stinger to delete ppal3ppc.exe. Stinger is a stand-alone utility used to detect and remove specific viruses. It is not a substitute for full anti-virus protection, but rather a tool to assist administrators and users when dealing with an infected system. Stinger utilizes next generation scan engine technology, including process scanning, digitally signed DAT files, and scan performance optimizations.

Download McAfee AVERT Stinger 10.0.1.624

AVG Free provides you with basic antivirus and antispyware protection for Windows, Antivirus & Antispyware Protection against viruses, spyware, adware and trojans. Protects in real time against poisoned web pages while you're surfing.Prevents identity theft and new and unknown malware.

Download AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition 8.5