Thread: What is avz.exe?

What is avz.exe?

After installing windows xp on my system i have noticed that avz.exe always runs as background process. I have tried to stop that process from task manager but it won't...Does anyone know what causes this issue and how to fix it?Any help will be extremely appreciated.

Re: What is avz.exe?

avz.exe is a AVP that belongs to Defender Pro Anti-Virus. If avz.exe is in the C:\System Volume Information\restore, it means that it is one of your restore points.

RegistryBooster is the easy answer to registry problems. It conducts deep scans of your registry to check for errors and conflicts, then repairs and optimizes the registry to peak performance and stability. Periodic scans will keep your registry "clean" and will greatly enhance your system’s performance and stability. You’ll see immediate increases in speed and decreases in system conflicts.
    Download RegistryBooster

The location of process avz.exe is %Temp%\avz4\avz.exe and it activated when your Defender Pro Anti-Virus is activated. To stop that process press CTRL + ALT + DELETE, it will open task manager select that process from task manager and click on the end button.