Thread: What is the red square, green circle, blue triangle in the box

What is the red square, green circle, blue triangle in the box

I'm running Windows Vista as my operating system. I used Internet Explorer as well as Firefox as my web browser to access internet. I love to play online games on the internet. Now, the problem is that when i go to the site a blank screen shows and a Red Square, Green Circle and Blue Triangle in a small box appear in the top left corner. Can any body tell me that what is the red square, green circle, blue triangle in the box? How do i get rid of this issue? Does any body knows about this issue? Kindly provide me the correct solution for the above issue.

Re: What is the red square, green circle, blue triangle in the box

In order to get rid of the above issue, you need to go to Advanced Options in Internet Explorer settings and then need to make sure that your Show Pictures is been checked. Also try to clear the Internet Explorer cache. For that you need to go Internet Explorer-->Tools-->Options-->General-->Delete files and also you need to delete offline content. It's often recommended that the Temporary Internet Files (folder) should be kept at 40-50 MB on your pc.

Dr. V Guest

According to me, FlashPlayer is been not installed on your pc. For that you need to install FlashPlayer on your system in order to play those games on your pc. For that you need to download FlashPlayer from the on internet on your pc and then just need to install it on your pc.

You may be facing such issue on your pc, if the Javascript or active scripting may had stooped working in your Internet Options. For that you need to go your Tools--> Internet Options--> Security--> Custom level--> then need to Scroll down and then make sure that your scripts and other similar options are enabled. If some scripts are disabled, e.g. Javascript or active scripting, it'll stop you seeing images or games and cause those shapes to show up.