Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 22-07-2009

Mouse acceleration in gaming

When i play game in my windows xp computer, it gives problem of acceleration.When i move mouse for 2 to 3 inch it moves around 1 or 1.5 inch, which makes impossible to aim accurately. I have tried to disable Mouse Acceleration for Regedit but still it is enable.
Old 22-07-2009

Re: Mouse acceleration in gaming

The default settings for the mouse have acceleration enabled. To disable acceleration in the Mouse Control Panel tool, you can move the Mouse Speed slide bar all the way to the left. However, this makes the mouse pointer move very slowly in relation to the movement of the mouse.
Old 22-07-2009

The default settings for the mouse have acceleration enabled. Unless you have special mouse drivers installed, there's no need to disable acceleration. Using the slide bar in the Mouse Control Panel tool, you cannot disable acceleration without making the mouse pointer respond very slowly to the mouse movements.
Old 22-07-2009

Mouse acceleration means that the faster you move the mouse, the further the cursor will go on screen.To disable Mouse acceleration in gaming Open SetPoint. Click on the Mouse tab.Click on the ‘Mouse Game Settings’ tab. When you clcik on that tab a window will open, click on ‘Enabled’ box under ‘Game Detection’. Check the box next to ‘Apply Game Settings when a game is detected’. Uncheck the box next to ‘Keep mouse acceleration’. Click on ‘Apply’.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , ,