Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Trouble in Restarting Vista

Operating Systems

Old 22-07-2009

Trouble in Restarting Vista

I don't know what is creating a problem in my computer but my windows Vista is not able to restart. I tried a many times to restart my computer but was not able to restart whenever i try to restart my i have to do it through the button in CPU I can't do it from the Vista on my computer. Does anyone know what the problem with it???

Old 22-07-2009

Re: Trouble in Restarting Vista

Firstly i will ask you check the Event viewer log file for what causing it for the crash....! If you don't know how to find go to the Event Viewer Log & look for the last critical issue.... To find out the Event Viewer Log File go to desktop & right click on My Computer & the double click on the Manage option.... Then After opening the manage option you will see a window opened called as Computer Management in that look at the left pane in that see there will be a Event Viewer option. In that event viewer option find out the system... In system you will find all the system error records...!
Old 22-07-2009

I will ask you check what you have installed the program in the end or before you started getting the problem... If you have installed any of the program, then i think that program might be blocking the vista from making restart with it... So if that is true then just uninstall it & then try to reinstall the fresh installation procedure for it...! Hope you find the solution...!
Old 22-07-2009

Can you tel me how to find that program is causing it to stop from restarting... Please suggest me something to find out which program from restarting my computer...????
Old 22-07-2009

Actually there is not a particular search facility but you need to find out by your own so i will suggest if you don't know much about computer then don't try to do this it may crash your computer... Now Open Task Manager In Process Tab Look for the unwanted or unused processes running on your computer & then try to restart your computer but try to do it one by one.. at a point there will be a file at which after closing that file your computer will be able to restart...!

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , ,