Thread: Windows XP universal Product key

Windows XP universal Product key

After formatting I had installed a trial version of windows xp in my system. I had lost the serial key for the operating system. I want the Universal Serial key of windows xp. I had read some sources on the net that Microsoft has provided an universal key for windows xp that can bypass the licensing utility. If any one knows that key please send me. Thanks in advance.

Re: Windows XP universal Product key

Not possible. There is no such key for windows. If you want to use the full version of windows xp then you have to buy a license copy for that. You can just click on activate windows option and purchase a key online. If you are using any other key in the windows operating system then it will termed as illegal and you can be sentenced to jail.

The universal key was provided a long time before to test the beta version of windows xp. But now Microsoft has canceled the activation of those products. Now if you want to use xp then buy a genuine copy and then use it in your system. Other wise you will be a victim of software counterfeit. If caught you will have bear penalty and law enforcement. Windows is popular software which protected by copyright laws. You cannot just enter any key and run it on your system.

Just go to your nearest shop and buy a new windows genuine copy. There is no universal key for windows xp that can by pass the licensing service. Anyhow you will have to activate the product online and then you system will be caught. Also pirated software are unsafe to use. Your system is prone to attacks under it. You can also download the entire software from Microsoft website by paying online.

The only keys I know microsoft published where several VLK's to cover specific issues with volume licenses not being accepted during reinstall ... after which users could change the product key after for the one on the systems case and reactivate the os with microsofts servers.