Thread: Impossible to Sync Outlook with Hotmail

Impossible to Sync Outlook with Hotmail

Hello, for several days Outlook (2003) is no longer able to sync this with my Hotmail box. Every attempt to connect give me error (0x800ccc33) "Access to the account was denied. Check your username and password are correct. The server responded Forbidden." I do not see why this error occured when everything is ok, my password and address are correct , please tell me what can be the problem , thanks in advance

Re: Impossible to Sync Outlook with Hotmail

you need Microsoft Outlook Connector to Sync Outlook with Hotmail , it allows you to use Outlook 2003 or Outlook 2007 to access your mail accounts Windows , including e-mail messages and contacts for free! Calendar, tasks and notes synchronization are not available on all services. If your service offers calendar synchronization, tasks and notes will synchronize as well.

The Outlook Connector enables you to use your Windows Live Hotmail, Windows Live Contacts, and Windows Live Calendar within Outlook.

If you do not have a Windows Live Hotmail account, you can either sign up for a new account or update your existing MSN Hotmail account to be a Windows Live Hotmail account.

To update from MSN Hotmail to Windows Live Hotmail, click the Join Windows Live Hotmail link when you log on to your account. All of your messages, folders, and contacts will automatically appear in your new account. Your e-mail address will not change.

With the Outlook Connector, you can view your Windows Live Hotmail contacts in Outlook. By organizing your contacts in Outlook, you can take advantage of the advanced contact management features that Outlook 2007 offers such as the new Business Card View, Instant Search, and the ability to sort contacts by different criteria such as location or color category. Additionally, any changes you make to contact information in Outlook will automatically be synchronized with the Web version in your Windows Live Hotmail account.

Having a ton of problems getting outlook (2007/ 2010)to sync with my Hotmail, I went to hotmail, turned off the https:// setting in advanced settings and everything works great now