Thread: Activate Windows 7 offline

Activate Windows 7 offline

I have disconnect my internet connection, i am thinking of a new plan . thats not the problem the problem is this moring my windows 7 is asking for activation . How can i activate windows from offline ,, There are no what so ever internet connection to my PC for 5 to 6 days so can some one please tell me how to activate windows when you dont have internet .
    Thanks for the help .

Re: Activate windows offline

There is a phone number for you country to call when you choose to activate over the phone while you install Windows. no other way...or resort it to magic tricks...lol

Re: Activate Windows 7 offline

You can start activating Windows 7 manually.There will be a limited time to complete activating Windows 7 installation. first see how much time is left to activet your windows from the System Control Panel screen, you can open the Control Panel, then select System and Security menu item and select the System control panel view.You see a option on the bottom of the page to Activate Windows now link.click on it if the time is still left to activate windows This screen displays the message to the user about the product key is being veried. So if the activation can connect to Microsoft via internet connection and manages to validate the product key without any problem you will be redirected to the last screen of the Windows Activation wizard.