Thread: Recover lost XP product key

Recover lost XP product key

I am trying to install windows xp sp 3 on my computer. After passing all the step when i come to the screen it ask for my cd key i type in that key box and it says invalid. Can xp key code changed if service packs are different?.Any recommendations and suggestions are appreciated. How do I recover my loss Windows CD Key?

Re: Recover lost XP product key

XP KEY CHANGER 2.0.0 description : XP KEY CHANGER allows to change Windows XP Product Key,Owener and Registered Organization.XP KEY CHANGER finds and decrypts the product key in your computers and displays the information right in the main panel.Also recovers the Service Pack version, Owner registered name and Organization registered name. XP KEY CHANGER allows to change all this information, with one click, on ALL your machines. XP KEY CHANGER is the 1st one to support ALL the Service Packs, included the Service Pack 3.

"The Product Key used to install Windows is invalid. Please contact your system administrator or retailer immediately to obtain a valid Product Key". You receive this message when you use a "leaked" product key (a product key that is known to be available to the public) to deploy Windows XP across multiple computers (a Volume Licensing installation), you might be unable to install Windows XP Service Pack 1 (SP1) and later versions of Windows XP, or automatically obtain updates from the Windows Update Web site.

Magical Jelly Bean Keyfinder v2.0.1 : The Magical Jelly Bean Keyfinder is a freeware open source utility that retrieves your Product Key (cd key) used to install Windows from your registry. It allows you to print or save your keys for safekeeping. It works on Windows 95, 98, ME, 2000, XP, Vista, Server 2003, Server 2008, Office XP, Office 2003, and Office 2007 family of products. It also has a community-updated configuration file that retrieves product keys for many other applications. Another feature is the ability to retrieve product keys from unbootable Windows installations.

Download Magical Jelly Bean Keyfinder v2.0.1