Thread: Bypass windows xp professional login password

Bypass windows xp professional login password

Hello friends

I need your help in order to break Windows XP professional login password as my situation you need to understand.because i need to finish a project which already in that laptop but the person was doing that project is no more in this world i would like to complete it in his honor.but have no clue about the password.and no chance to get back the password since he did not share it anybody i need to get the data from his notebook.so i think you guys realized my situation..so please give me necessary instructions in order to bypass the login password.

i appreciate any help ..!!!

Re: Bypass windows xp professional login password

All right you may use a third party software in order to bypass the login screen in windows Xp.i advice you Windows Key which can create a password reset CD, USB Flash Drive or a driver floppy that work during the boot process and instantly reset Administrator or other account passwords and Windows security settings that prevents the logging in.

can you Boot to the note book in Safe Mode by holding down the F8 key on restart.now use the default Administrator login section to get in to the system in the password filed give a blank password,user name admin it's self in order to change the password for that account or to create a new account. i think this might be helpful for you..
    good luck.!!!

Trying hard to evaluate the password, However I don't think this approach will help you I would tell you to use Petri's Recommended Password Reset Utility program in order to reset the windows password. SpotMau PowerSuite 2009automatically makes you the ultimate start up CD for resetting any Windows password.i know this program resets a forgotten admin or users' password using a familiar Windows-like program interface instead of command-line.and has Bootable CD, intended for system recovery in the case of software or hardware faults.

Alexisxy Guest

cool Re: Bypass windows xp professional login password

here is the methods I know.

The first thing which you check if you forget login password. When we install Windows, it automatically creates an account "Administrator" and sets its password to blank. So if you have forget Your user account password then try this:
    Start system and when you See Windows Welcome screen / Login screen, press ctrl+alt+del keys Twice and it'll show Classic Login box. Now type "Administrator" (without quotes) in Username and leave Password field blank. Now press Enter and you should be able to log in Windows.
    Now you can reset your account password from "Control Panel -> User Accounts".
    Same thing can be done using Safe Mode. In Safe Mode Windows will show this in-built Administrator account in Login screen.

Windows XP and further versions also provide another method to recover forgotten Password by using "Reset Disk". If you created a Password Reset Disk in Past, you can use that disk to reset the password. To know more about It, please visit http://www.resetwindowspassword.com/

Anddy_2011 Guest

I realize an easy method to reset lost windows password, just contact for to produce a windows password reset bootable CD/DVD or USB flash generate to reset forgotten windows password, i have made a bootable USB flash generate using the tool Windows Password Seeker and reset my administrator password successfully.