Thread: What is richvideo.exe , How to Remove It

What is richvideo.exe , How to Remove It

Hello , i Have Recently installed Windows xp , and After installing the Drivers and Necessary Software , When i Check in Task manager i Found an Unusual Process Running in the Background , it Was Richvideo.exe process and was Taking a lots of Cpu Time , I Dont know what it this Richvideo.exe process and How to remove it ,please Help me Thanks in advance

Re: What is richvideo.exe , How to Remove It

richvideo.exe process belongs to the Cyberlink power dvd Software . This program which run the richvideo.exe process is a non-essential process, but should not be terminated unless suspected to cause problems.

To solve your problem reboot the pc and try to delete it or try in safe mode. RichVideo.exe is located in a subfolder of "C:\Program Files\CyberLink\Shared files \ richvideo.exe" or sometimes in a subfolder of the "My Files" folder.

richvideo.exe is part of a Power Dvd software package. You can disable it if you need more memory , it is located at C:\Program Files\CyberLink\Shared files\richvideo.exe, richvideo.exe is a Cyberlink Power Director Video Module Cyberlink and part of Cyberlink Video Authoring Tools ,You can close richvideo.exe to get more memory to make it available for other purposes . but remember If you are using PowerDVD to watch videos and end this process then PowerDVD might not play anymore videos