Thread: Windows Millenium Service Pack

Windows Millenium Service Pack

Hie everybody,

I want to install a Service Pack for my Windows Millenium. Till now, I was using Windows XP on my other computer and it has gone for servicing due to some problems. So for some days, I need to use my old computer with Windows Millenium. Can anyone please provide me service pack for Windows ME ?

thanks

Re: Windows Millenium Service Pack

I think Microsoft releases Services Packs along with Updates and Hotfixes for all the versions of Windows. Microsoft would have released service packs, updates and hotfixes for Windows ME as well. Check the microsoft site...

One of my friends told that it is hard to find service pack for Windows ME since very less people use this version of Windows and may be Microsoft would have knocked out the download link for Windows ME service pack.

No...I dont think so. Because there is nothing as the best or worst Operating System. There is only popular operating system which is XP now.

However, many people think XP is the best OS out there. But frankly speaking I hate XP. It's your opinion of an operating system that's what you make of it. I have sort of a neutral opinion on ME, because I'd never faced any of the bugs till now and it never crashed on me.

I don't think Service Pack for Windows ME was ever released. The only one I know that was released during that time is the Windows Update Internet Pack which included Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 and internet tools.