Thread: How to check System Specs | System Specfications | System Requirements

How to check System Specs | System Specfications | System Requirements

I would like to ask about how to check the specs of a notebook, I have a lot of problems with this emulator but I cant get real help unless I know what system I have. I know its windows XP, but I dont know what graphics card I have or anything. Is there somewhere I go on my computer 2 check it?

re: How to check System Specs | System Specfications | System Requirements

You can get a system analyzer called Everest, it is free for personal use. This will tell you all you ever wanted to know about your system and more. Or just hit Windows Key + Pause/Break on the keyboard to bring up the system properties. i will tell you right there. or hit Windows Key+R and type dxdiag it will give you more info there also.

Re: How to check System Specs

To check what system specs you have type "dxdiag" into the "run" under start menu. I used a prog called wcpuid to enable SSEYou can run the dxdiag command by going to Start-->Run..-->dxdiag It is a dialog box which displays relevant information on your system. To determine the harddisk space, go to My Computer, right click your hard drive and select properties. It will display your current capacity and free space.