Thread: Driver Stopped Responding And Recovered!

Driver Stopped Responding And Recovered!

I have windows 7 install in my PC and I have some trouble with my gaming in my computer. It seems that whenever I am playing the game like Need For Speed Most wanted the game suddenly get hang in between and a black color window is appeared and then my windows shows me a message that your driver has been stopped working although it has been recovered. Due to the problem I have to save my game every after 3 to 2 min and then continue playing which is quite irritating for me. So can anybody provide me a proper guidance to get solve with my problem.

Re: Driver Stopped Responding And Recovered!

If your graphic driver is giving you some problem then just take a note that your graphic card is properly fix on your motherboard. Sometimes, It happens that your graphics card is not fix in its slot properly. It will work if the graphics card is not fix but it will provide you with an error that the graphic driver is not working properly and this will result in when you are playing games the screen will black out.

My brother was using the Windows Vista previously in his computer and then later on he install the latest Windows 7 in his computer and install all the drivers. But now when he is playing videos in youtube his getting video crashing problem in his computer. He is also getting his screen black out while playing games like Fallout 3 which gives the error message of graphic card is not working. I also need a proper solution to guide my brother.

If you have install the latest Windows 7 operating system then you need to check that you have uninstall the older drivers and install the latest drivers. AS windows 7 installation automatically provide you with the latest drivers but make it sure that those drivers are compatible with your motherboard. If still the problem persist then you should go to the windows official website and download the drivers which are compatible to your PC.

I am facing this drivers problem from the past 2 months on my 64 bit windows 7 and ATI. At 1080p movies are played on VLC and on fullscreen of the video it get crashed .And with the playing of the games it get hang in between and when I try to have alt+tab then the system get crashed. I also tried with the updation of the drivers but still facing that problem.

I was having the same problem in my display while playing games and playing video in my windows vista 32 bit then I upgraded it to windows 7 64 bit with ATI HD4890 then I updated my windows graphic driver and and the display driver from the windows official website. But I still can't get rid with errors after trying the overclocking of CPU also .It also didn't help me out.I need to know should I try to replace my graphic card or not.

If you are having the windows 7 install in your computer and having the trouble with your display during playing the games then you must uninstall your graphics drivers and and reinstall it. If it doesn't work then just try to get reboot your system and find the online update of your drivers and check that it is installed properly in your system by getting it into the device manager. If this has done and it still seems a problem then try to replace you graphic card from the service provider.