Thread: How to edit Flash Exe File

How to edit Flash Exe File

Hello , I would like to know if it is possible, to edit an .exe program that was made with Flash. i have flash exe files , i want to know how to edit thatand which is best software fo editing and creating These Flash File, I wish to make changes to my website and my level is average computer User. I want to edit a flash file (swf or rather) ,please help thanks in advance

Re: How to edit Flash Exe File

The Software Flash Mx Can Be used for Editing the Flash File , The Flash Mx is the tool for content creation and multimedia applications for the Internet. Its powerful application development, integration of video and multimedia will allow you to create user interfaces, online advertising, eLearning courses and interfaces of enterprise applications. You Can Deploy your application in greater consistency, , and platforms, browsers and devices with various Flash Player,

there is Sothink SWF Decompiler, a software used to decompile the. swf existing to give them to the format. fla.

Sothink SWF Decompiler, a professional Flash decompiler easily decompiles one or more SWF to FLA. It supports Flash 6, Flash MX 2004, Flash 8, Flash CS3 and Flash CS4. This Flash decompiler can recover FLA and extract elements including shape, sounds, images, sprites, fonts, texts, ActionScript etc. It is compatible with ActionScript 3.0

You Can Easily Do it With a flash software, by modifying the original source file , Otherwise flash decompiler can also be used , but Remember only the source file can be modified. At first flash editing are subject to copyright rules and it is not right to modify without the consent of the author.you can use Sothink SWF Decompiler I have use it to decompile a Swf flash file and which can be open with macromedia flash