Thread: Canon ip5000 driver windows 7

Canon ip5000 driver windows 7

Last week i install Windows 7 on my pc. It's working very nice. I am getting problem while installing canon ip5000 on my pc windows 7. is anyone know where i can get canon ip5000 driver for windows 7

Re: Canon ip5000 driver windows 7

Download Canon ip5000 driver windows 7. Install the software first before connecting the printer to the PC. DO NOT connect the printer to the PC until adviced to do so during the installation.

Hey friends from here alsoyou can download drivers for Canon ip5000 driver for Windows Vista/Vista64/XP/2000 and Mac OS. Download file for Canon PIXMA iP5000 from site, save it on your computer and unzip. Connect your Canon PIXMA iP5000 to computer. Right click on My computer and click Properties. Go to Hardware tab. Click to Device Manager button. Find your new Canon PIXMA iP5000 on Printers category double click on device and press Reinstall Driver button. Select Install from specific location, check Include this location and click Browse button to select the Canondriver click Next button to continue and click Finish button to finish installation.

Further this question ....

I have the same problem, except I'm trying to connect via my network (the printer's connected to an XP machine). It all worked fine for my Vista PC, but since I've upgraded, Window Update cannot find the drivers. It asks for the driver installation files.

The funny thing it, it has no problem when the printer is connected directly to my PC.

Can anyone point me to the driver installation that I can get my printer working? Oh .. the drivers on the Cannon site do not work. I need the .inf installation.

Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly. Install the software first before connecting the printer to the PC. Do not connect the printer to the PC until adviced to do so during the installation. Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. You need to download Download the latest version update for Canon iP5000 driver. You need to follow 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeFrat View Post
    Download Canon ip5000 driver windows 7. Install the software first before connecting the printer to the PC. DO NOT connect the printer to the PC until adviced to do so during the installation.
    Your instructions worked great.......

I deleted all Canon downloads and unpluged the ip5000...........uninstalled the ip5000..........

redownloaded the Canon updated programs from Canon's site......pluged in the ip5000....

Now the Canon Easy Photo & my ip5000 works perfectly.....................

THANKS A Million.........

Don

Quote Originally Posted by JoeFrat View Post
    I can't find the driver from the link...? I install Win 7 x32 on my pc and I can't find the driver for Canon ip5000 anywhere. Please help!

Hi Chris00000,

I'm no expert on this and it's been over a year since I had the same problem. This is what I remember as to what I did.

Unplug the ubs connection from the printer to computer or however you have it connected.

If you have installed any drivers for the ip5000 you must delete all of them.

Go to Canon, http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/suppor...ersAndSoftware

Select windows 7, select and download software.

ONLY AFTER downloading and installing the software do you plug up the printer.

It should work as mine did when I did the above.

Let me know how you come out,

Don

Ok I uninstall the previous drivers,

then I downloaded the "Printer driver Add-On Module Ver.1.10" and install it,

then I did the same for "My Printer Ver. 2.9.0" & "Easy-PhotoPrint EX",

and then I plugged in the printer.

And nothing, I got a message on the taskbar that the driver for the device wasn't installed correctly... any ideas?

Canon ip5000 driver windows 7

Chris00000,
    All I can tell you is that I would keep repeating the procedure as it may take a while to get sorted out.
    I believe you can download the driver first without the additional programs and connect the printer. Add all additional programs after you have the printer responding.
    Don

Chris,
    I hope you got your printer going. I want to tell you what I have learned about the ink suppliers. Canon has the best ink but it is too pricy. I have tried many suppliers . Some of the ink will stop up and not come out, I believe this ink to be either too cheap or incorrect formula. The best ink supplier with no problems occurring is, G & G sold by "abacusfree" on ebay, located in Phoenix, Az.
    Don

Quote Originally Posted by 39don39 View Post
    Chris00000,
    All I can tell you is that I would keep repeating the procedure as it may take a while to get sorted out.
    I believe you can download the driver first without the additional programs and connect the printer. Add all additional programs after you have the printer responding.
    Don

Chris,
    I hope you got your printer going. I want to tell you what I have learned about the ink suppliers. Canon has the best ink but it is too pricy. I have tried many suppliers . Some of the ink will stop up and not come out, I believe this ink to be either too cheap or incorrect formula. The best ink supplier with no problems occurring is, G & G sold by "abacusfree" on ebay, located in Phoenix, Az.
    Don
    I finally fix it. thanks man!!!!!
    I'll check the G&G ink. thanks again!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chris00000 View Post
    I finally fix it. thanks man!!!!!
    I'll check the G&G ink. thanks again!!!
    Chris,
    I'll keep my 5000 till it won't print anymore. It's the best printer I have ever had bar none. I purchased a MG5200 last year and use it for scanning only as the photo quality is not up to the 5000. It can do some other things that the 5000 can't though. I can see why Canon quit making the 5000 as it is one solid printer.
    I donot keep my 5000 on except when I'm using it. I don't know wheither that's good or bad but I have had no problems doing so.

Glad to hear you are up and running.......

Don