Thread: What is vistadrive.exe ?

What is vistadrive.exe ?

My pc takes some time while starting so i go in to the msconfig/start up to see what kind of nasties might be in there i saw vistadrive.exe , i want to know that because of vistadrive.exe my pc takes time to start ? what is vistadrive.exe ?

Re: What is vistadrive.exe ?

vistadrive.exe is a virus. Virus is computer application, which can infect computer, replicate, modify and distribute itself to another computer. scan your pc with latest antivirus otherwise it will change operating system settings, change performance of computer, it can modify networks settings and slowdown network connections.

Vistadrive.exe is Trojan/Backdoor.
    Kill the process vistadrive.exe and remove vistadrive.exe from Windows startup. vistadrive.exe is a VIRUS. Stop all work until the virus is removed or you run the risk of spreading the virus to other people.

Download SUPERAntiSpyware
    • Double-click SUPERAntiSpyware.exe and use the default settings for installation.
    • An icon will be created on your desktop. Double-click that icon to launch the program.
    • If asked to update the program definitions, click "Yes". If not, update the definitions before scanning by selecting "Check for Updates". (If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download and unzip them from here.)
    • Under "Configuration and Preferences", click the Preferences button.
    • Click the Scanning Control tab.
    • Under Scanner Options make sure the following are checked (leave all others unchecked):

• Close browsers before scanning.
    • Scan for tracking cookies.
    • Terminate memory threats before quarantining.