Thread: AGRSMMSG.EXE No Disk

AGRSMMSG.EXE No Disk

Hello good morning every one

My issue is that every time i start my notebook am getting an error message SVCHOST is not a valid windows system32 application
    "AGRSMMSG.EXE No Disk

There is no disk in drive. Please insert a Disk into Drive \device\harddisk\DR2"
    and every time I click "cancel" it keep showing the same I vehemently need to get rid of this please help me out..

Re: AGRSMMSG.EXE No Disk

Do one thing i need to see your log files download and install HijackThis application and click on "Config" and then on the "Misc Tools" button.
    If you're viewing HijackThis from the Main Menu then click on "Open the Misc Tools Section".
    Hit the "Open Uninstall Manager" button.hit the "Save List" button.
    post the entire copy files here...

The first i want to tell you that agrsmmsg.exe is a file that was most likely on your computer. It is a piece of software that is intended to help you manage the devices on your computer that are associated with your internal modem.As suck, it is not a piece of malware, nor is it something a virus or a Trojan. When you are seeing a problem of some sort with agrsmmsg.exe, it is probably due to a virus or a spyware infection. The shortest way to figure out launch Windows Task manager window that opens up. If you don’t see anything with a similar name there, under the currently running processes, make sure that you search your hard drive by name.

when it is taking up a large percentage of your CPU usage, it is time or you to perform your basic antivirus and anti-spyware checks. .you take advantage of registry cleaning programs that will clear out your registry and help you speed up your computer and improve its performance.
    do not frustrate when your computer comes up with a agrsmmsg.exe. All you need to do is to stay calm, run your antivirus and anti-spyware programs and soon..i think this help you a bit..

Dr. V Guest

Get Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and install the softwaredo not make any changes to default settings.
    now allow the program to scan your computer completely
    after the scan is finished, a message box will say "The scan completed successfully. Click 'Show Results' to display all objects found". now continue with the removal process. Back at the main Scanner screen, and you can see a list of any malware that was found.confirm to check every thing and remove