Thread: Glary Utilities Problem with Empty Folder

Glary Utilities Problem with Empty Folder

Hello ,I used Glary Utilities, the problem is that, when I use the "empty folders, every time I have a message saying that the records in question can not be deleted. What to do? please Help Thanks in advance

Re: Glary Utilities Problem with Empty Folder

Hello , You Can try CCleaner instead CCleaner is a free utility available to optimize and clean your computer.

To do this, CCleaner removes unused files from your computer (log files, temporary files, etc), allows Windows to boot faster, clean your registry, delete the traces left on your computer when you surf the Internet (cookies, Temporary Internet files, addresses visited, forms).

Please note finally that CCleaner can also delete recent documents and temporary files from many applications: Opera, Windows Media Player, eMule, Kazaa, Google Toolbar, Netscape, Microsoft Office, Nero, Adobe Acrobat, WinRAR, WinAce, WinZip, etc. . Very simple to use, CCleaner is essential if you want to properly maintain your computer.

Try the Software in Administrative Mode , By default, these commands are executed using the privileges of the current user. It is possible to automatically run as Administrator by validating the command "Ctrl + Shift + Enter"!

by default, Vista will disable the administrator profile so that the user can damage the system. Only in some cases it may be useful to have access to this mode , it should be noted that the method is different depending on whether you use a family or a professional version. At the same time, Vista is a Microsoft product so you know what to expect before you even buy your license. Begin by simultaneously press the key "Windows" and "R". A window "Run" opens.

In the field that goes well, type the following expression: lusrmgr.msc.
    Start by clicking "Users" then go to the properties of the profile "administrator". By default, the account is disabled. Just uncheck the box and you can finally switch to that profile.

Ok, I think I found a partial solution to the problem: the empty folders were actually put to the trash after you deleted them. So I got this error message saying that they no longer exist in their original location. As against, they exist, but in the trash