Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Unattended Windows 7 Settings

Operating Systems

Old 27-06-2009

Unattended Windows 7 Settings

Hi,

I created a file "AutoUnattend.xml" to automate the installation, up there, no problem. The problems come when I want to add applications to install this via:
Code:
- "% Windir% \ System32 \ sysprep \ Sysprep.exe / quiet / audit" in the Pass AuditSystem.
I have the following error message:

"Interactive logon process initialization has failed. Please consult the event log for more details."

Please solve my problem.
In advance, thank you

Old 27-06-2009

Re: Unattended Windows 7 Settings

Yes you can do it with Windows Unattended CD Creator, its a very small application that will help you create an user-customized Windows bootable CD. You can choose which drivers, components or hotfixes to be installed and you can even set your network settings. All you need to do in a normal Windows installation is taken cared of by this little application, so you can install your operating system in the fastest way possible.
Old 27-06-2009

Re: Unattended Windows 7 Settings

Try Advanced Windows Unattended Installer. It helps for the automatic Windows and software installation. Besides, Advanced Windows Unattended Installer can create bootable CDs/DVDs. Such disks can be used as a rescue means after a system crash. To completely restore the system, you will only have to insert such a disk into the CD/DVD drive and configure BIOS to boot from this device. The system will be restored in less than 40 minutes!

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , ,