Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

AFS2K.SYS error message during startup

Operating Systems

Old 25-06-2009
Members

AFS2K.SYS error message during startup

I am having HP Pavilion zt3000 laptop with me and due to some reason i has replace the LCD and after that whenever i am trying to start my laptop i am getting AFS2K.SYS error message during startup. Can anyone tell me what steps i need to follow to overcome from this error message.

Old 25-06-2009

"AFS2K.SYS" Serious Error Message Appears During Startup

I think so there would be some issue when you have replaced Screen of your Laptop or else try to remove the RAM and on the golden foil which you see rub it with easier and again place it and try to start your laptop by directly connecting to power Cord. Hope you should not get AFS2K.SYS error message any more.
Old 25-06-2009
Members

Re: AFS2K.SYS error message during startup

I have try to do the above mention things which you have told me but still getting same error message. Does anyone have any other idea then please reply.
Old 25-06-2009

Download AFS Driver

I was also getting same error message on my HP laptop and i called up the customers support and they told me to download latest version of the AFS driver for the HP Memories Disc Creator Software and after doing this my Windows was working. For downloading click on download.

Download

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: ,