Thread: How to print font samples

How to print font samples

Hi,

I want to that how can I the font name and a sample of all the fonts on my pc. I have windows xp as my operating system.

Is there any easy way to print font in different- different types without changing a sheet of paper?

Re: How to print font samples

Hi,

You can use Font Manager 5.2, This version features COLOR printing of font specimen sheets and support for large-screen monitors. Lets you view and preview all your fonts (installed or not), print pro-quality specimen sheets, install/uninstall fonts individually or in 'FontPacks' and lots more

Font manager and viewer for windows, you cannot show one text by 2 different fonts! But you can see a much more fonts with help of Fontonizer internal font viewer. Also font viewer will show full font info and character table of font to you. With Font manager, you can also delete and repair fonts.

Download :
    Font manager and viewer

A small utility called Font Sampler 0.5 for Mac os x will help you to view your fonts. Font Sampler allows you to view all your fonts in one big list. It supports different colors of backgrounds and text, size, your own custom phrase to view the fonts in, and the ability to underline the fonts. Font Sampler does not bold or italic fonts because that happens inside a typeface.