Thread: CnxtSdk.dll

CnxtSdk.dll

I'm having a Compaq Presario laptop on which i had installed Windows Xp as my operating system. The problem is that whenever i trun on my laptop, a message pop-ups on my desktop screen saying that it can't find CnxtSdk.dll. Can any body tell that what is CnxtSdk.dll and how do i get rid of this issue? Does any body knows about it? Kindly help me out to resolve the above issue.

Re: CnxtSdk.dll

If Windows is unable to run applications due to a .dll error, this .dll may be missing or you may have registry error. Such errors can heavily influence the performance of your PC.Cnxtsdk.dll error messages might appear while using or installing certain programs, when Windows starts or shuts down, or maybe even during a Windows installation. For that you need to do a complete scan on your system.

If you want you can check out the following link. It will help you to download cnxtsdk.dll file on your system. Just download it from the above mention link and just try to run it the .exe file on your system. Hope so it may resolve your issue.

According to my best of knowledge, cnxtsdk.dll is part of a Conexant modem driver. Cnxtsdk.dll is not a Windows XP file. For that you need to go to Add or Remove Programs and then need to uninstall Conexant Modem driver from your system.