Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

why does firefox cause avg resident shield to turn off in vista

Operating Systems

Old 22-06-2009

why does firefox cause avg resident shield to turn off in vista

I am facing a problem in vista that AVG Resident Shield is turn off automatically for Firefox. I every time activate it but it still turn it of whenever i restart the Firefox. Does anyone how to fix it????

Please Help.....!

Old 22-06-2009

Re: why does firefox cause avg resident shield to turn off in vista

It might be the virus which might be blocking the AVG to enable Resident Shield.... I will recommend to check for viruses in your computer for online....

I suggest you to remove AVG antivirus from your computer & install Quick Heal OR NOD 32 Antivirus as per my view it is the best for viruses.
Old 22-06-2009

Also it might be something that it might be the problem with AVG control center or one of the file of AVG antivirus has been got corrupted. Just try to repair AVG antivirus OR reinstall AVG antivirus. This may solve your problem...
Old 22-06-2009

JUST reinstall AVG Antivirus as one of my cousin was facing the same problem & has solved the problem with reinstallation... Also i tel you check weather the Mozilla Firefox also might have problem with it.... Just reinstall Firefox....

Hope This was Helpful...!

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , ,