Thread: How to fix MAC black border

How to fix MAC black border

I have a mac pc at my home. There are multiple problem going out with it. I usually see a black border when I open a web page. Many time it is on the screen. Then I have a hp camera installed to the system. The problem with the cam is it is not mounting to the desktop. Second issue is that some time when I start up mac it freezes. I had to hard reboot it. Then suddenly I got a error message 11. I am still not able to figure out what is the issue behind this. Any suggestion really appreciated.

Re: How to fix MAC black border

For the camera problem have you check that camera is plugged in properly with adequate batteries. Just check it out that it is installed properly. It is can be driver issue also. There are some non-powered usb in the apple pc. Disconnect all the other device except the camera. Check out weather all the third party usb drivers are disable. Because hp does not support a third party usb drivers. For the black border issue just open your universal access preference pane and switch off the voiceover thing.

I had to suffered from the freezing issue in mac. It is really irritating. There are many reason behind it. It is possible that some newly installed application may causing this issue. If the new application requires more memory to run they freezes the whole os. Just remove those application and check out weather the problem is solved or not.

The error type 11 occurs due to hardware problem. If mac is not able to identify the new hardware or any installed one then the error pop up. To cure this you will need to update your driver and system software related to the hard ware. Remove any third party application which is used for RAM and test. You can also try by removing the level 2 cache ram. If the works fine then it was the issue. It is recommend that you contact your service center.