Thread: Hardware Monitor For Dell Computer

Hardware Monitor For Dell Computer

Hello , i Was Looking for a Hardware Monitor for Dell Computer it , i Tried Some Available But They Cant Seem to Work on my Dell computer , even if Could Detect Hardware Temperature for Harddisk that will Be ok for me , Or Can you confirmed this thing that Dell computer Do Have Temperature Sensor or they dont have, that why the program dont seem to works , please Help Thanks in Advance

Dr. V Guest

Re: Hardware Monitor For Dell Computer

Hello , You Can Use Hardware sensors monitor and i have checked that it Dell Supported also it utilizes sensor chips on smart motherboards to track system and CPU temperatures, voltages and cooling fans. By quickly catching an overheated computer, you can prevent disasters such as system instability or damage. The program is resource friendly, resides quietly in the system tray, and continually monitors the various parameters. By clicking its icon, you'll view real time values for each component.

Try System Information for Windows, if You Have a Windows Based computer , SIW is an advanced System Information for Windows tool that gathers detailed information about your system properties and settings and displays it in an extremely comprehensible manner.

You Can Download it From Here

Hello , Sometimes You Cannot Detect the Temperature Due to Restrictions by the manufacturer , and mostly all computer have temperature Sensor, it may be blocked but you can try PC WIZARD 2008 Which is a utility designed to analyze and benchmark your computer system. It can analyze and benchmark many kinds of hardware, such as CPU performance, Cache performance, RAM performance, Hard Disk performance, CD/DVD-ROM performance, Removable/FLASH Media performance, Video performance, MP3 compression performance.