Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Download Ts to Wav Converter

Operating Systems

Old 13-06-2009

Download Ts to Wav Converter

Hello , I have a Dreambox at the my home , whenever i Record Anything or it the Files are saved in Ts Format , Can you Tell me Can i Convert these .ts Files in Wav files , Is there any Ts to mp3 ,wav Converter for available , please Help Thanks in advance

Old 13-06-2009

Re: Download Ts to Wav Converter

TS files converter Can Solve You Problem With Video TS Converter, you can convert ts files to various video and audio formats such as ts to mpeg2, wav, wma, mp3, avi, mpg, wmv, dvd, ect. You are even allowed to convert ts videos to all popular video players like PSP, iPod, iPhone, Archors, iRiver PMP, Zune, ect. No matter you are a veteran or beginner, you can customize video settings according to output formats such as set video brightness, contrast and saturation at will.

Download From Here
Old 13-06-2009

OJOsoft Audio Converter is an outstanding and professional TS WAV converter to convert TS to WAV format. It can convert audio files between almost any formats, including MP3, WMA, M4A, AAC, AC3, MP2, WAV, OGG.
Moreover, OJOsoft Audio Converter supports extracting audio tracks from all popular video files, such as AVI, WMV, MP4, MPG, 3GP, DivX, FLV, ASF, VOB, MKV, H.264 etc.TS stands for Transport stream. It is a format specified in MPEG-2 Part 1. Its design goal is to allow multiplexing of digital video and audio and to synchronize the output. Transport stream offers features for error correction for
Old 13-06-2009

Hello , You Can Also Use Vlc media It is one of the Most Common players ,You can play TS files on your computer with VLC, which runs on many different kinds of computers and is free.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , ,