Thread: Protected Quicktime Movie Files

Protected Quicktime Movie Files

Hello , I Have Downloaded Somw Quicktime Short Films , the Problem is that the Films in is QT Format , which is the proctected format for quicktime movies , I Cannot Encode them as I Cannot Access the Audio/video files ,Can anybody please tell How Can i by pass these Restriction Thanks in advance

Re: Protected Quicktime Movie Files

Have you tried MPEG Streamclip? MPEG Streamclip is a powerful free video converter, player, editor for Mac and Windows. It can play many movie files, not only MPEGs; it can convert MPEG files between muxed/demuxed formats for authoring; it can encode movies to many formats, including iPod; it can cut, trim and join movies. MPEG Streamclip can also download videos from YouTube and Google by entering the page URL.

You can use MPEG Streamclip to open and play most movie formats including MPEG files or transport streams; edit them with Cut, Copy, Paste, and Trim; set In/Out points and convert them into muxed or demuxed files, or export them to QuickTime, AVI, DV and MPEG-4 files with more than professional quality, so you can easily import them in a DVD authoring tool, and use them with many other applications or devices.

Supported input formats: MPEG, VOB, PS, M2P, MOD, VRO, DAT, MOV, DV, AVI, MP4, TS, M2T, MMV, REC, VID, AVR, M2V, M1V, MPV, AIFF, M1A, MP2, MPA, AC3, ...

You Can Use the Snapz Pro X as it will allows you to effortlessly record anything on your screen, saving it as a QuickTime movie or screenshot that can be e-mailed, put up on the web, or passed around however you want. Snapz Pro X is a quantum leap in video capture technology, adroitly capturing full motion video of anything on your screen at a blistering pace, complete with digital audio, and an optional microphone voiceover. Think of it as a digital video camera for your screen. Snapz Pro X makes short work of making training videos, producing product demos, creating tutorials, archiving streaming video, and anything else you can think of.

Find out why companies like Apple Inc., Adobe Systems Inc., and countless others rely on Snapz Pro X when they need to convey an idea effectively. Find out why average users are taking full motion video screen captures rather than the static screenshots of old. In addition to a video capture engine that is 20 times faster than anything else on the market, Snapz Pro X has so many other new features, you'll quickly wonder how you ever lived without it.

my Freind Told me that Vegas video 4.0 can play these Protected Quicktime files as Sony Vegas Video includes an entire suite of tools – Vegas itself as well as DVD Architect 4 to help you burn films and Dolby Digital AC3 coding software to enable you to offer broadcast quality sound in your productions. Vegas allows you to edit DV, HDV, SD/HD-SDI, and all XDCAM formats in real time and even give them surround sound. As HDV starts to become more popular, the ability to edit this particular format means that for some users, it’s their preferred editing package by default.