Thread: Windows Activation Message cause error 45131

Windows Activation Message cause error 45131

Hi,

I reformatted my PC today and I have a XP Home SP2 key legal but when I want to activate it tells me it can not activate it with a message number 45131. I tried many times and always the same.

If a few windows XP install, you deleted activation code but it is annoying that people always need a activate applications.

Well you can with an example image of your system, including drive image that always install without that annoying activation again have to happen Or is there another way.

thank you for helping me

Re: Windows Activation Message cause error 45131

Seems that the Windows center meets some activation problems.

First solution, I recommend, you have 30 days to activate, although some updates requires activation.

Otherwise the easiest way is to do it by phone, it only takes a few minutes.
    This suggested to you when you click on the small activation key. Just follow the procedure, and especially with a phone whose keys are convenient

Question: How to activate only once Windows XP?

Answer:

When installing Windows XP, you must activate the system. This can be tedious for those who frequently install their operating system or for those who relocate after a crash.

To avoid this recurring activation, simply copy the file in System32 wpa.dbl immediately after an initial activation.

Then, after any new installation of the OS, simply restore the file saved to avoid having to activate Windows XP.

Beware, after you reinstall your system must restart in Safe Mode, rename the file in wpa.dbl wpa.noact and copy the file saved on disk in the same directory.

For version XP Home Edition, you must copy the files "wpabaln.exe and wpa.dbl" and return after a new reinstall.

If you have problems repairing files (Windows "repair" the modified file), you can copy the file in "\ WINDOWS \ system32 \ dllcache.

/! \ It only works on the same pc with the same version of XP but not on another pc!

/! \ Keep activations each pc if you change your installation and come back later!

/! \ If you activate Windows XP more than four times over the Internet you will need to call Microsoft!

We have identified the problem as it being a suspension of online activation due to the maximum number of times a machine with Windows XP can be activated (via internet). This can also occur after a reinstallation of Windows XP (provided that your use of XP maintains compliance with the End User Licensing Agreement (EULA)). The next course of action is to contact Microsoft offline / telephone to activate the genuine Windows XP product

1. Click Start, click Run, type the following command, and then click OK:% systemroot% \ system32 \ OOBE \ msoobe.exe / a
    2. Click Yes, Windows by phone through customer service representative to activate and click Next.
    3. Click Change Product Key, enter the new key new product key, and then click Update.
    4. Note: If the previous image of the Activation Wizard appears, click Remind me later, and then restart the computer.
    5. Repeat steps 6 p.m. to 7 p.m., in order to verify that Windows is started. Click OK when you receive the following message: Windows is already activated. Click "OK" to close the dialog box.