Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

ACPIEC Error Shown in event viewer

Operating Systems

Old 11-06-2009

ACPIEC Error Shown in event viewer

I am having a laptop & has a problem with the ethernet port. When it is connected it hangs the computer. Then after restarting the computer when viewed the event log i saw a common error message with "ACPIEC" the error was as fallows : "\device\acpiec: the embedded controller (ec) hardware didn't respond within the timeout period. this may indicate an error in the ec hardware or firmware, or possibly a poorly designed bios which accesses the ec in an unsafe manner. the ec driver will retry the failed transaction if possible.". Does anyone tel how to solve ACPIEC ERROR...????

Old 22-05-2011

Re: ACPIEC Error Shown in event viewer

Hello some day before I was facing similar kind of problem. And at that time I search it on internet and from there I got the following link which I mentioned below. Just go through that link and follow those settings. I am sure it will help you. Try it and let me know it?s working for you or not. And if you found any other solution then share with us thank you.
http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/w...d-04dabd9212f0

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , , ,