Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 04-06-2009

Download Wrq Reflection Suite

Hello , Can you Tell me Where Can i Download Wrq Reflection Suite , My Freinds Had Given the RapidShare Link To me But The Link Was not Working , Pleaser Help me Thanks in advance for Your Suggestion
Old 04-06-2009

Re: Download Wrq Reflection Suite

hello , You Freinds Must Have provided you With Missing link or Invalid Link Of that Wrq Reflection Suite , And You Know I Guess that Link must be containing Pirated Copy Of that Software that You Must not Promote , Please purhase that Software Legally From the Developer and Support the Software industry , Can You Tell me What is this Software Used For ? So i may Able to Help You
Old 04-06-2009

I Think You Can Download the Software From This http://www.attachmate.com/Products/t...reflection.htm

Checkout the Different Versions
Quote:
Reflection for IBM version 14
Windows-based terminal emulation for accessing IBM hosts.
Reflection for HP version 14
Windows-based terminal emulation for accessing HP hosts.
Reflection for UNIX and OpenVMS version 14
Windows-based terminal emulation for accessing UNIX and OpenVMS hosts.
Reflection for the Multi-Host Enterprise, Professional Edition version 14
Windows-based terminal emulation for accessing IBM, HP, UNIX, and OpenVMS hosts.
Reflection for the Multi-Host Enterprise, Standard Edition version 14
Windows-based terminal emulation for accessing IBM, UNIX, and OpenVMS hosts.
Reflection Suite for X version 14
Windows-based terminal emulation for accessing IBM, UNIX, and OpenVMS hosts (also includes a PC X server and NFS client).
Old 04-06-2009

Hey Jesse , Here is Some information About the WRQ Reflection Suite for X it is developed by WRQ, Inc. and is used by 39 users of Software Informer. The most popular versions of this product among our users are: 10.0, 11.0, 12.0 and 13.0. The names of program executable files are rundll32.exe, Rx.exe. Works with rxc, rxs file types , WRQ Reflection X integrates Windows desktops with graphical and character-based UNIX applications and connects to UNIX, OpenVMS, and Linux servers. Certified for Windows 2000, Reflection X includes an integrated VT emulator and complies with the latest X protocols. Performance optimisations and OpenGL support let users display a variety of X clients with drawing speeds rivalling those of X terminals. Centralised management tools and support for Microsoft Active Directory simplify deployment and management tasks to help control IT resources.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , ,