Thread: ONRSD.EXE - Application Error

ONRSD.EXE - Application Error

Hello, I am using Windows Xp operating system and getting problem withe the error as below:
    ONRSD.EXE - Application Error
    The instruction at "0x77f52109" referenced memory at 0x00000000.

What is the reason behind this error. Can anyone please explain me the reason behind this and give me some solution from which I can solve this error.

Re: ONRSD.EXE - Application Error

Hello, This is the problem of the ONRSD.EXE which belong to the applications such as OracleOraHome92ClientCache or OracleOraHome81ClientCache or OracleOracle921ClientCache. So, you need to either install them again or you need to copy that file to the required folder. You can copy that file in your program files/<oracle folder>. This error is giving by the operating system as due to the problem such as no file description, invisible program, inactive process, etc. So, you need to either check this file with the antivirus or copy to the specified folder.

I think you need to scan your computer with the antivirus as well as it is required to scan your registry setting with the help of Registry Editor. It is needed to fix this problem as your exe file is either corrupted or it is reconfigured by the viruses. So, scan your computer before your other files being modified by this virus. So, try to check this first. And then you can able to solve your problem by getting this exe file on internet.

Hey, same error here also. I have installed the Oracle software application on my windows xp operating system and now I am getting error from my Windows xp that "ONRSD.exe error" The instruction at "0x7c911e58" referenced memory at "0x00000000". The memory could not be "read"
    I have checked for the virus on my computer but there is not any other error regarding the virus. What is the reason behind this. Can it be possible that the error is getting by the Oracle installation? Please suggest me some solution to solve this error.

Basically this ONRSD.EXE file is associated with the Oracle Application. But, there are many more cases found about this exe file where this file got infected with the virus and required to solve this error with the help of any type of spyware detector. So, you need to scan your computer for the threats of different worms and virus. So, just update your computer antivirus application and then if you find virus in your computer delete all them. You can reinstall this file by reinstalling your oracle application.

I am not having any great idea about this exe file. But, if this is the file of your Windows xp then you need to use the windows xp operating system cd on your computer and then perform the steps below:

• Insert the Windows xp operating system cd on your computer.
    • Click on Start.
    • Now click on Run.
    • Type the command as sfc /scannow.