Thread: Pixela not working on Vista

Pixela not working on Vista

I upgraded my Xp system to Vista last week and since than Pixela is not working on my computer. I tried to find out if any driver available for the same from sony, but can not find.

Is there any fix for this or i need to go back to Windows XP? Please help me guys, i am tired of this now..

Re: Pixela not working on Vista

I would suggest contacting someone at ImageMixer.net. This company is listed with Sony as a Registered Dealer for replacement parts. I was provided with replacement software from them and the proper technical support. I think you'll find too that updates are available directly from Sony.By the way, the way most people transfer video from a camcorder to their PC is using Firewire cable and Windows Movie Maker. Unfortunately for you, there have been reports of people having problems with Firewire and Vista which may or may not be solved with Vista SP1.

Re: Pixela not working on Vista

Try right clicking on the .exe file for the program you are trying to run it in order to run it in XP emulation mode. If the software or driver you are trying to run was supplied by Dell then their Webside or support staff may have some usefull information. Also try out to find out any updates from sony itself. Sony has had to provide the Vista update themselves, independently from Pixela.The official domain of Pixela Corporation is “pixela.co.jp.” TargetCast Inc. is well known for deceiving consumers into thinking that it is Pixela Corporation. Be warned. In fact it was Pixela-1.com that was selling illegal copies of ImageMixer software previously.