Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

keynote for pc

Operating Systems

Old 29-05-2009

keynote for pc

I was having Mac notebook & was working on it from many years & was using Keynote on it. for all my presentation. But now i have bought a new HP laptop with Windows 7 installed in it. Now i want to make work my IWorks on it. Is there any way to make it work on it.I have bought it for 79$.

Please Help...!

Old 29-05-2009

Re: keynote for pc

What is Keynote ???

Create your presentation in Keynote, and you’ll be a hard act to follow. Powerful yet easy-to-use tools and dazzling effects put the show in slideshow.
Old 29-05-2009

No there is no support made by Windows for Apple Keynote.
For Making presentation Windows give you Office Power Point Presentation. It has not much features like IWorks Keynote Has But its much help full for you.
Old 29-05-2009

Apple says iWork with Microsoft Office-compatible. But what does this really means and it is geared?

It is indeed this way that you can documents between iWork and Office. But if you do, they can look at or the function differently than they in their ouder-programma' s. in Macworlds becomes compare recent function and Pages, Numbers and Excel and PowerPoint and Keynote, we spoken concerning the differences in characteristics which programma' s. but (such as several readers indicated in responses to these tales), we are not related to the traffic-jam compatibility file-compatibiliteit or interoperability which arisen when you try move documents from a suite on the other. That is what I want do.
Old 03-05-2012

No you cannot. For that you will need to get a mac pc. It is possible to save as a file from keynote in PowerPoint format. But yet Apple has not provided any kind of confirmation related to usage of keynote on Windows platform. I hope Apple creates some package of this products on Windows platform also. Rightnow there are certain alternative that you can try in place of keynote.
Old 04-05-2012

I tried the same on visualization. You will need to download Vmware for that. Install mac on it and then use keynote. Keynote is a awesome app. I loved to work on that. The new version provides you a compatibility with office files. Apple has not provided iWorks for windows while Microsoft Office is available for Mac.There should be a vice verse support on both the platforms.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , ,