Thread: GPNU Checksum Bad at Startup

GPNU Checksum Bad at Startup

I occasionally get this error message when I start in progress which is the computer after a prolonged period of time. It is right after the match, then the drives are detected. I have to enter the facility and restore all my values.

Please Help..!

Dr. V Guest

Re: GPNU Checksum Bad at Startup

You may have a faulty battery of CMOS. Ago about this new beginning as well as elements of the cold. If you receive this message only on cold boot, then you may have a battery failure. You should replace the cmos-battery. It's not too difficult to do it yourself, if you're a bit handy.

I was suffering the same & came across this. Try to do a small tweak opening the the CPU look at the motherboard find out the chipset for CMOS & then press a little it might be fault with your power that it might be fluctuating. Also check the setting of time & date in the CMOS for it. Also if you can then try reconnecting the whole CPU again

I hope you people know that once you ontruimt all BIOS settings back in bios to be put. Invest B.V. your cpu FSB to default, these may be false, is also the Council of the vidkaart of a deficit in a PCI instead of AGP, etc., the date and time are correct.

Generally, if made with the book the formulations of the BIOS will be enough close in order to start the majority all the systems. Perhaps a stupid question, but the fixed disc of the job is not the operating systems on they? and they are all the cables and ponticelli corrected on every unit. Boot sequences is rather std, W2K and XP are generally fixed to the first CD-ROM of start, fixed disc second, third floppy disk, etc W98 are set up in order to then make the boot from floppy disk therefore first HDD CD-ROM. With XP, the fixed disc it can be set up for being the first start, concurs to save time in start, but if you have need to make the boot from CD is necessary to return behind in the bios and to modify.