Thread: Error 0x007b

idea Error 0x007b

I cant install XP pack2 in my pc its error 0x007b whenver i tried to install with blue screen. The full message given below to examin for all of u to suggest me what to do to solve it.Thanks in advance

A problem has been detected and Windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer.

PROCESS1_INITIALIZATION_FAILED

If this is the first time you've seen this Stop error screen, restart your computer. If this screen appears again, follow these steps:

Check to make sure any new hardware or software is properly installed. If this is a new installation, ask your hardware or software manufacturer for any Windows updates you might need.

If problems continue, disable or remove any newly installed hardware or software. Disable BIOS memory options such as caching or shadowing. If you need to use Safe Mode to remove or disable components, restart your computer, press F8 to select Advanced Startup Options, and then select Safe Mode.

Technical information:

*** STOP: 0x0000006B (0x0000003A, 0x00000002, 0x00000000, 0x00000000)

Re: error 0x007b

To resolve the problem, do either of the following:

• If Windows NT is installed on a FAT partition, start the computer into MS-DOS and copy the Ntdll.dll from the Windows NT compact disc.
    • If Windows NT is installed on an NTFS partition, you can do either of the following:

Perform a parallel installation and copy the Ntdll.dll file from the Windows NT compact disc.

-or-

1. Restart your computer with the three Windows NT Setup disks.

NOTE: To perform a system repair, you must copy a fixed version of the Setupdd.sys file from Windows NT 4.0 Service Pack 2 or later to setup disk two.
    2. Select "R" to repair your Windows NT installation.
    3. Select only Verify Windows NT System Files and then continue.
    4. After you replace the Ntdll.dll file with the a copy from the Windows NT compact disc, press F3 to exit Repair. Restart the computer and also restart Windows NT.

NOTE: If the Ntdll.dll file was corrupted due to a bad block, you must rename the file before copying the new version of the file.
    5. If the restart results in the same error, repeat the above procedure, but repair ALL files when asked during the repair process.

Re: error 0x007b

hi,

If this error is the first time you've seen this Stop error screen, restart your computer. If this screen appears again, follow these steps:

Check to make sure any new hardware or software is properly installed. If this is a new installation, ask your hardware or software manufacturer for any Windows updates you might need.

If problems continue, disable or remove any newly installed hardware or software. Disable BIOS memory options such as caching or shadowing. If you need to use Safe Mode to remove or disable components, restart your computer, press F8 to select Advanced Startup Options, and then select Safe Mode.

Re: Error 0x007b

Oh atlast i solve the prob in this way - i took out my 1gb ram and replace it with new one start booting my pc bingo no error occard at the moment booting complete n my pc works nice so far,but matter of concern that the pc am talking about is brand new then why should the ram goen out of order dunno though i took a sound sleep at last lol n now wanna find out why n why my ram goen out of order without use it less then too much????eventually my suspicion goes to the seller who assemble this pc, may be he add a diffictive ram, niways thanks to all who shared this topic.Most of all this 0x007b error occar for so many reason so far i found in my deep search--- @ Rest in peace